Whatsapp Mobile Marketing Solution
Most Reliable Mobile Marketing Company in Malaysia
Why use us?
We have been in this market for more than 20 years. Today, we are experts in Whatsapp marketing. Our key features:
- Broadcast to over 100k users every day
- Support for more than one image and even video!
- Generating of reports to clients
- Advanced group broadcast enabling us to group users
- Real-time updates and support available through Skype and Whatsapp.
- No setup fee, no monthly fee.
- No Software or channels(sim card) to buy
- 100% Local Sender ID(sender number)
- Long Text(up to 400 or more)
- Assist you in integrated advertising campaign on any combined platforms(eg. beautiful landing page for short term campaign)
- Gauge response from your recipients
- Better branding and corporate identity with our Profile Photo ID feature
Why use Whatsapp for your Mobile Marketing?
- Platform independent – You can send it to all smartphone users on Android, iPhone and others
- You can send image advertisement
- Target Market Group feature – you can broadcast your messages to users based on demographic, age, race and gender
- Save costs, forget about spending ten times more on other media
- Identify when your message is sent and read
- Quick delivery of your messages as compared to any other media
- Endless possibilities when it comes to launching a promotional campaign
- Identify groups of target audience based on their social media activities
We deliver more than just broadcasting
We provide free consultation for all your marketing campaigns.
One thing for sure, when you use Whatsapp marketing, you gain a competitive edge over your rivals.
Best mobile marketing tool for small and big businesses
A small business can be tricky especially in light of the ultra-competitive economy. As such, you will need to use the most cost-effective tools like Whatsapp. After all, Whatsapp has been known to be more effective than any media ever existed when it comes to reaching a target market.
Using Whatsapp for internal communication helps your small business to save cost and time. It would be the best tool to connect and keep your employees in the loop of things. In the past, emails were the de facto tool for all official communications. Now, you can use Whatsapp marketing because you can send out information faster and obtain replies more efficiently.
When you use a quick and easy tool like Whatsapp, you can create groups in terms of departments or project groups. This then allows you to communicate with them especially when you need to reach them very quickly. You can send out changes in deadlines, reminders of deliverables and other information and gauge if they have read them.
Promotions and Marketing
Whatsapp is now one of the most used advertising and promotions medium. Unlike previous platforms like SMS or email, Whatsapp allows you to send long messages that include multiple media like images and sound. And this is somewhat different with the likes of Facebook.
You can even send short videos where it has been found that about 80% of Whatsapp users will open and view. With Whatsapp, you can reach a large group of recipients at a fraction of the cost of an SMS and gauge responses in terms of whether they have opened and read your message or alternatively, you can allow your customers to send replies or feedback.
Broadcast Video and More Images!
Our Whatsapp Marketing packages are being able to deliver Video or image together with Text/Caption!
Using Whatsapp for Customer Relationship Management may sometimes sound very trivial but it is absolutely effective. When you use Whatsapp, your customers become aware that you are using a recent tool which they can associate to.
This could be part of your multi-channel customer support strategy. They are connected to you in real time which means you can gauge responses. Besides being able to send out broadcast messages to a large group of people, you can get answers instantly which can help you to improve your service or products.
On the other hand, you can use Whatsapp to connect with your customers so that you can learn about what they like and what they don’t. Companies are now using Whatsapp to send out surveys and pre-launch product reviews to their customers.
Tired of being blocked by Whatsapp due to broadcasting?
We have the best solution for you. With an affordable fee, you can now outsource this tedious jobs to us and let us deliver you a full comprehensive report of each campaign including all replies!